Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smiling Ear to Ear!


I seem to only post on our WI day!! hehe Life is so busy in the Iti house hold! Bella Cupcakes is going from strenght to strenght and my little munchkin is driving both of us crazy! We are thinking she may be ready for daycare?!?! Quite scary thinking about putting her in but we think it will be good for her.
Anyhow this week as been so busy that well we just haven't tracked anything we have eaten! and well I didn't manage to fit in any exercise. Hubby had cricket practise and a full day game. I wasn't feeling to confident about todays WI! I know hubby would get to his 5kgs!! and was really looking forward to seeing him get there!!
To my amazement Hubby got to his 5kg -5% and so did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I just could not believe it!!!! I was just hopping for 5oog!! and was thinking I would get to my 5kgs in a couple of weeks!!! I have official lost 5.2kgs and hubby has lost 6.5kgs!!! My mind just goes what the hell!!! Thats in 3 weeks!!!! I still can't believe it!!! I am now in the 80's!!!! WOOOHHOOO!! and Hubby say hello to the 90's!!! I'm so proud of both of us!!!
5kgs lost! CHECK!!! 10% here we come baby!!!!!!!
Vanessa & Tama x

No comments:

Post a Comment