Well its Thursday!!! and Thursday means Weigh-in day!!! I wasn't feeling to confident about hopping on the scales today after a nightmare of a day on Saturday!! I was really really hoping for a 1kg loss but I didn't think it was going to happen! Hubby on the other hand was thinking that a 2 kg loss could be on the cards! I wish I was as confident as him.
Anyhow hubby weighed in first and well what can I say!! Bloody Awesome!!! a 1.9kg loss!!! That's a loss of 4.9kg in 2 weeks!! He was so close to 5kg bookmark!! I'm just so proud of him =)
I hopped on and just didn't even want to look at the numbers!! haha So I didn't look till she gave my pocket book back. To my complete surpise I lost 1.4kgs!!! HUH!!! 1.4kgs how the hell did I manage to lose that?!?! I ate a BK Hawaiian burger, had a 3 course meal of italian food and I still loss weight?!?! The mind boggles at trying to answer that one!! None the least I was very very happy with that!!! Yay!! for us!!!
Let week 3 begin and hope another good loss is in the cards.
Vanessa & Tama x
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment