Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a week!

This week has been very busy and stressful and we have had many many challenges to face!! Some I think we succeeded and well we (well Me) have failed miserable!!

Saturday was the biggest challenge for me! I had 3 large orders to get done and well I'd pretty been surviving on a total of 8hours sleep in 2 days!! Hubby had gone and brought the munchkin some Burger King for lunch and well he decided he would get me a Hawaiian BK chicken seeing that I was going to be really busy and not have time to eat lunch!! OMG that was the worst thing he could have done!! It was nice of him to think of me but well what the hell was he thinking?!?!? I TRIED so hard not to eat it!!! But by about 1pm I was very very stressed with cupcakes a little munchkin who would not leave me alone and no hubby insight! (Saturday is cricket day) I ate 3/4 of it!! to make things worst was we were going out to dinner at one of our favourite Italian Restaurants! I did feel very proud of myself at dinner tho! We had a 3 course meal and I think I chose the most healthiest options even tho I would have total blown my points!

Anyways I've been crawling back the points ever since and tried to fit in some exercise!

Let's hope for a better week next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment