Thursday, February 4, 2010

Indulgences!


Well it was a long weekend here in Auckland so we decide to go on a road trip up north to Tama's mum & dads batch. It is just soooo gorgeous up there and well I was in NEED of a weekend getaway. We had great weather! great company and well great food!!! We stopped at the world famous Mangonui fish and chip shop! Our first visit I was really super good.... got a battered fish but just ate the fish and not the batter and a lovely salad, on our way back home was a whole different story! Got fish, scollops and oysters and chips! All deep fried! HHHmmmm not very good but we throught "its not like we come up here every week!! haha
So since we have been back I've just been thinking there is NO way we were going to lose any weight this week! I think if we don't gain that would be an absolute achievement! Tama also had sooooooooo many beers that well I just didn't think there was any hope!
Again to our suprise ..... We had a lost this week! and for the second time running I lost more weight then Tama!! WOOHHOooo! I lost 1kg and Tama lost 500g! We are really please with that!!
My new goal is to get to my 10% and have 3kgs till I get there!! Can't wait.
I was thinking today after my weigh-in that I just can't believe I've lost 6.2kgs!!! It really is quite amazing too me! I'm so looking forward to my 10% and then my 10kgs!!
Well its a new week!! and new challenges! We are aiming to go for a walk 5 times this week and another loss will be brillant!!
Vanessa & Tama xx

No comments:

Post a Comment