Friday, January 15, 2010

Scales don't lie!

Well we had our very first weigh-in on Thurday night!! I was hoping for a 1kg loss but well you never know how it will play out!

Anyhow hubby was first to hop on the scales and he lost a whooping 3kgs!! I just couldn't believe it!! Thats like 6 blocks of butter GONE!! Well I was next and my heart was beating so fast! I hadn't felt that nervous for a long time!! I was just crossing my fingers for a loss ..... what I saw on the scales well I just could not believe it!! I lost 2.1kg!!! Yes thats right 2.1kg Woohoo!! I was just sooooo happy and had the biggest smile on my face!! Oh it was just an amazing feeling!! 5kg here we come.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic result! You both must be so, so proud of yourselves. And isnt it amazing how it fires you up ready for next week.
    5.1kg between the 2 of you.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no wonder you called yourself Losers!! lol. GREAT work. You both deserve to be very proud of yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!!! I'm still shocked at how much we both loss!!

    ReplyDelete