Saturday, January 9, 2010

Introducing us!


Ok! Well first I guess we better introduce ourselves. I'm Vanessa and this is my hubby Tama and our gorgeous little girl Isabella. My hubby and I have finally decided to take the steps needed to get back into shape. After having Isabella our weight has sky rocketed, we look at ourselves in the mirror and cannot recognise who we are anymore. We joined Weight Watchers on the 7th January 2010 and feel really good that we have joined! I have about 30 kgs to lose and Tama has about 25 kgs lose. I have to say that these numbers are quite scary but not scary enough for us not to keep going. We use to be a HOt Hot HOt couple before having baby and we are sooo looking forward to getting back to US!! We also know that that it is going to take us some time to get to our goal weight but are sooooo looking forward to getting there together!! We know it is just going to be the most amazing feeling ever .... its going to be awesome.
We will be posting our highs and lows of our weight loss journey and will also include photos here and there.
So this will be our story~!!! Let's get started!!
Vanessa & Tama xx

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great in your current photo, can't wait to see the 'after' shots! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!!! Aww thank you =) I'm really looking forward to it too!! Still awhile off yet but we'll get there.

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete